The Linksys-Cisco SPA3102 Analogue FXO Gateway allows your Cluana hosted phone system to connect to traditional analogue lines. If power goes out or Internet service is lost, calls can be safely redirected to a traditional carrier via the standard analogue interface.
Additional features of the Linksys-Cisco SPA3102 include:
- One RJ-11 POTS (Plain Old Telephone Service) FXS port to connect an existing analog phone or fax machine
- One PSTN FXO port to connect to a Telco or PBX circuit
- Two 100BaseT RJ-45 Ethernet interfaces to connect to a home or office LAN, and an Ethernet connection to a broadband modem or router
- FXS and FXO lines that can be independently configured
- Secure encryption-based methods for communication, provisioning, and servicing
HOW TO CONFIGURE THE GATEWAY