With the VOIspeed V-AT800B headset you can easily manage calls through Cluana without the need to connect to a PC or an IP phone. Its stand-alone SIP compliant base enables this headset to dial out, pick-up, hold and transfer phone calls from the keypad. This call-centre grade IP headset benefits from HD voice quality, PoE and has an easy-to-configure web interface.
Supporting SIP protocol, the V-AT800B has a register/exit button, 7 programmable keys with multiple functions and provide the same features you would find in a standard desk phone. Fully compatible with Cluana, the V-AT800B is ideal for office and call centre applications.
- SIP, Call Forward, Call Transfer, Call Hold, Conference Call
- DND, Call Park, Call Pickup, Redial, Speed Dial
- In band audio, RFC2833 and SIP Info DTMF
- Codec: G.711, G.722, G.726, G.729, G.723, iLBC, Lin16
- HD voice, AGC (Auto Gain Control), AEC (Auto Echo Cancellation)
- VAD (Voice Activity Detection), CNG (Comfort Noise Generation)
- HAC (Hearing Aids Compatibility), Jitter buffer, User Define Ringer
- Support VLAN, Qos support Diffserv
- 7 programmable keys: SoftKey x 4; Login/Logout/Status indicator; Mute indicator; Call indicator.
- 2 x RJ-45 Ethernet ports (PC and LAN)
- LAN support Primary and Secondary DNS
- Support RJ-9 professional call centre earphone port
- Power over Ethernet : 802.3af standard
- Power input: DC 12V/450 mA (power supply included)
HOW TO CONFIGURE THE HEADSET
WHERE YOU CAN BUY
T: 01727 848186